The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of P.V.K.N Government College, Chittoor, functions as an advisory body to the college Academic, Research & Extension activities, student welfare Schemes, Infrastructure development and other healthy practices as per the guidelines of NAAC.
- To draw perspective plan in the beginning of the academic year and monitor action taken as per the plan.
- To act as a facilitator of activities and programs aimed at achieving holistic academic excellence of the students of and thereby the institution as a whole.
- To document various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
- To update college Website.
- To prepare Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
- To tap Innovative ideas from faculty, students and other Stakeholders.
- To interact with various Departments and review respective actions plans and suggest measures on quality improvement.
- To assist in organizing workshops, seminars , suggest themes and promote quality circles
- To coordinate with various committees and oversee activities undertaken.
- To obtain student feedback, analyze and recommend measures for betterment.
- To prepare action taken report and draw plans for the next academic year at the end of the year.